Friday, May 22, 2009

Final Blog Assignment

Well, I will say goodbye to the blog, I guess. I really liked havin to use this to do some h.w, it was really fun! If it wasn't for this thing, I still wouldn't have seen the fun of this things. Well, who knows, maybe we will continue using the blog...not!

Also, I really liked the class of writing, it was fun and the projects too. The only thing I didn't like is that we made too many essays! Well, besides that, I don't really have anything against the class.

Mr. C!! I'll really miss you during the vacations! You are a really, really cool teacher! Ya really know how to give a class with fun! Hope to have you as teacher in the next semester!



Oh well, with this said, I say my farewell with this vid:

or you can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OslXCbKsgyM

No comments:

Post a Comment