Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Well, my band is called Idźki Młynowskie and our latest CD is called them were just napping. Our is made of 4 people, Dr. House in the guitar, Chuck Norris as the drummer, Spongebob squarepants as the bass, and me as the "teclado". We met each other when Chuck Norris made a party celebrating that he destroyed another city, I went there and met them. Dr. House is very difficult to manage, but because I see hi programs I managed to get well with him.
Since these 2 persons and spongebob squarepants are part of the holly trinity, I decided to make anything more with them and suddenly we created theese band and its name by tapping random letters on the keyboard.
Chuck Norris gave us some of his abilities and that's why we all know how to play or do the things on the band so good.
We were just napping while playing music on our dreams when we composed this CD, therefore it's its name and it's a great hit, because we play with Chuck Norri's magic and might.

No comments:

Post a Comment