Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chain of hatred







" When hate becomes your sword, its a double edge sword, cause it will destroy to your enemies, but it will also destroy those who you where trying to protect"








It all started when the sakura was at the point of blossom again, I was trying to understand who did all happen, why to me, why to them. Why ? My mind couldnt believe all that had happened, my house, my father my mother, all was getting destroyed in a sea of flames and a guy in black coat laughing seeing all the destruction. And when I get up injured, I was alone, throw in the floor seeing the sakura tree.




I decide that I will go to look for the one that do that to my house, I will found him, in this life or in the other. . . And so my journey start, I pass through all type of places, asking for the man of the black coat, in the time of my journey my hate was growing, stronger and bigger , so when the day that I could find the man of the black coat, he will suffer the same way he make me suffer, I will make him feel the same way I feel when all the people I love die in that sea of flames.




Trough my journey I gained knowledge of all the towns that men was so I pass through one of them , and when I pass through a little town and in there I see her a girl as beauty as the full moon, her hair was of black color , and her eyes were of a rare violet, she was dressed as a maid of the inn, when I see her at first time I didnt knew what would happen, she ask me to go near her, I couldnt say no, so I go near her, she invite me to the inn, I accept the invitation.




When we talk she offered me a sword, she said



- This is a gift, that the Goddess of revenge accompany you in your journey.



Later I discovered that having violet eyes was a signal that she was working for the Goddess of revenge. In the forest of the thousands sins I saw the gift, a sword, it seems clear but when I saw it it was really clouded, and it become black as charcoal, but I could read something in the blade. . .

" IF YOU WANT TO KILL HIM, BE SURE THAT YOUR HATRED BECOME STRONGER "


Since that moment, everyone that pass through the forest, kill him, my hatred become stronger, and stronger, 6 months had passed since I start looking for him, but at the last, I knew where to find him, he live in where all started, he put his house in the place where he burn my family and all, so I go there,



When I see him he was more old, as if time had make him more damage than to any human, when he open his eyes, I saw, he had no eyes. . . and he said

- Whats up, did you come for revenge or only to finish that pact ?

-What pact? I didnt make any pact. . .

-Sure you did, that sword you are carrying, is black as charcoal, I cant see it, but you must know, that sword will kill me, but you know . . . what will happen to you if you kill me with that sword ?

- I dont care anymore !!!



I cut his head with the sword, his head fall in dry to the floor, but then I understand, I did a pact, a pact with the Goddes of revenge, she do her part but what will happen to me ?

- You must repay with eternal hell. The girl of the violet eyes was there but this time she had a sword, she stab me and I get unconcious. . .


When I open my eyes I see a path of stones a path that I couldnt see and end, at my side it was the man of the black coat , but he was seeing younger and he also had a lot of chains with him, and he said:

- This is the way to the gates of Rodin, or the other name will be, the gates of Hell.
- Why Im here, I did justice.
- Sure you did, but tell me do you see those chains around you. . .
He was right , my whole body was with chains , more than him , I couldnt move any part of my body. . .
-You will never pass this point, demons will come and torture you, but you will never be able to enter the hell, you will suffer forever, for your sins against all , those are the chain of hatred, you commit a lot of crimes in order to kill me, but in the end you get the worst part. . . you are more evil than what I was. . .
He start walking, and now I was alone, alone with the chains of the hatred. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment